Opportunity also available for candidates in Dublin, Ireland.
Marketing plays a huge role in communicating AID:Tech’s products and services with our partners, users and the general public; especially in the context of introducing innovative impact in the blockchain space.
We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the team. Our ideal candidate will own social media, online and email marketing across the board. You will be responsible for delivering results in lead generation, qualification, brand building and conversion. You will work directly with different teams to coordinate our online and on-the-ground presence.
Our ideal candidate will have solid experience in the previously mentioned areas. You’d also need to enjoy and be excited by the challenge of a new and rapidly growing blockchain company.
- Design and implement social media strategy
- Establish our web presence to boost brand awareness: community management and engagement
- Running point on ideation and Coordination of digital content (e.g. website, blogs and press releases)
- Email marketing
- Messaging the future of AID:Tech’s products and services - both communicating with the current AID:Tech partners and users to help them understand the changes that are to come, and to attract new, prospective partners and users to the company
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Proven (3-4 years) work experience in digital marketing
- Solid knowledge of Adobe and/or other design software
- Familiar with design and content management systems, such as WordPress and Squarespace
- Strong copywriter
- Strong analytical skills, and understanding of how to measure performance of campaigns
- Strong project management and ability to multitask
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Independent problem solver
- Attention to detail
- Previous start-up experience a plus - ability to adapt quickly to changes and learn quickly
- Previous experience and/or of the tech industry preferred
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus