- Project Delivery
- Commissioning & Start-up of all company Projects
- Preventive Maintenance.
- Callout (Remote or onsite when abroad)
- Customer Training
- Produce risk assessments and method statements as required.
- Must be in possession of valid travel documents with no restrictions for travelling between the UK, ROI, USA & EMEA regions.
- Must be willing to travel locally and to international destinations on a frequent basis .
- Must have a key focus on existing network of clients and contacts.
- Responsible for establishing a productive relationship with clients and site engineers, resulting in our services being continually supported.
- Responsibility for developing new business throughout the region by seeing opportunities and generating leads that will increase sales of service products.
- Must be flexible and have a strong willingness to work overtime.
- Enthusiastic, motivated and energetic approach, with the ability to persuade and educate clients in the company’s products and services.
- As a User, comply with the Company’s ITC Policy
- Experience working with NGO/Development organisations an advantage
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Suitable engineering background and qualifications.
- Well organized and able to work under pressure
- Good appearance and dress code at all times.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-starter, ability to effective plan, organizes, and manages time effectively
- Clean valid driving license
- Able to coordinate and run projects