We are looking for an IT Program Manager who will be responsible for seeing programs through piperlines that are being deployed internationally. Our ideal candidate will be capable of developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. Management should be effective to deliver key business objectives whilst making effective use of resources.
You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operational plans for multiple program, including building funding proposals.
- Managing multiple concurrent Projects
- Manage program budgets
- Participate on strategic projects that can span multiple countries if not continents
- Contribute to the realisation of technical innovations and business capabilities alongside the product development team.
- Client and stakeholder relations management
- Contribute to the company’s general initiatives, training, recruitment and development of staff
- Drive improvements throughout the program processes
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Third level qualification with 4+ years of relevant work experience, or in consulting, industry or government organisation
- PMP and Prince2 essential
- Self-motivated and self-managed team player
- Analytical, problem solving and quality assurance of great importance
- Exceptional organisational skills with attention to detail