We are looking for a webmaster to work directly alongside the core team to maintain the company website, as well as be responsible for overseeing new pages and aspects going up on the site.
Our ideal candidate will need to have a grasp of programming and design skills necessary to be oversee the design, development and maintenance of the company website. One of the goals is to increase market exposure and increase traffic by ensuring that content is up to date and any changes implemented is in line with evolving company and project development.
We are looking for someone who likes to take initiative and be proactive about their role. They will be highly organised and be able to work well under pressure.
- Develop and manage the content management strategy with an awareness of current design trends
- Develop, update and maintain company websites, currently built on WordPress and Squarespace (open to alternatives)
- Create content that is informative, appealing and shareable
- Supporting the team with any general web related queries they may have
- Take responsibility and ownership of the database and server management
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Third level qualification with 3+ years of relevant work experience
- A team player with superb eye for details, communication skills, as well as having an analytical mind set.
- Strong experience in websites, applications and other interactive media
- Experience in WordPress, Squarespace necessary
- Experience designing branded marketing materials and collateral, including some copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling content
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe creative suite
- Experience with Search Engine Optimisation
- An understanding of technology, IT services, consulting or professional services preferable
- SQL Experience preferable